Coordinateur de compte client
* Toutes les descriptions de tâches sont dans la langue primaire de la ville dans laquelle le poste se situe.
Does autonomy, skill development, having fun at work and making a positive impact on people excite you? Nice to know we have that in common! In joining us at Altrum, an award-winning company and leader in the creative deal gift space, you’ll help us on our mission to celebrate and inspire our clients by creating deal toys.
As an Account Coordinator, you will be a key resource for the Account Management team by providing support on open projects across their portfolio of accounts. By helping to deliver a great customer experience, ensuring continuity of service and timing of projects, you will help us grow new and existing accounts.
Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
- Project support: Proactively support Account Managers to help coordinate and manage new projects from conception to completion; perform set duties in AM project process: project follow-ups, artwork/production file review
- Team coverage: Provide project/client coverage for AM team; serve as flexible resource for Sales team when needed
- Product and process knowledge: Maintain an understanding of customer service protocol, current product knowledge and client-specific procedures required to service existing accounts
- Client service: Expedite resolution of client issues
- Manage shipping: Work with FedEx/UPS/Messenger services - sending, receiving and customs document formation
Keys to success in the role:
- Experience in a customer service/client relations environment.
- Efficiency, resourcefulness and creative problem-solving abilities
- An unparalleled work ethic, organizational skills and keen attention to detail – you take pride in getting things done and done well
- Outstanding verbal and written competency: you articulate clearly and in a timely manner