Sales Associate (Relationship Management) | Altrum Honors
You spend a good portion of the week working…why not enjoy it!? Fun to us means doing work that has a positive impact on people while collaborating with an award-winning team. It also means joining a market leader who does business with clients all over the globe while being empowered by managers that want to help you grow.
If you think of fun the same way we do and you happen to be excellent at building relationships with a creative spin, read on…
As a Sales Associate at Altrum, your role will be to help us maintain our edge in the financial awards space by building and maintaining relationships with some of the brightest minds in global finance.
We offer a total rewards package including comprehensive group benefits, work-life flexibility, training and coaching opportunities, and company events (think virtual cooking classes, global step challenges and annual guac contests). Our Sales compensation structure is base + commission, and you’ll inherit a book of business that you can grow.
Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
- Client Discovery: Conduct discovery/needs analysis with investment banking firms; open projects and work with the Account Management team to relay key project information
- Client Outreach: Leverage Sales knowledge and professional demeanor to effectively build and maintain key client relationships while capitalizing on opportunities
- Lead Generation: Identify and evaluate business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Brand Ambassador: Present to current prospective client groups to evangelize Altrum’s business solutions; set up and host client webinars, meetings and training sessions. *Some travel required when deemed safe.
- Contact Management: Manage contacts and client data in HubSpot CRM; leverage the system to generate additional contacts and sales
What success looks like:
In 3 months, you will have learned the platforms and processes of the business while connecting with the key clients in your database and starting to build relationships. In 1 year, you will have formed great relationships with all clients and leveraged our CRM database and deal board to generate additional contacts. You perform consistently in Sales metrics, which include account growth, new project opens and close ratio.
Skills, Traits & Competencies
- Excellent relationship-building skills - over the phone, video and in person
- Strong understanding of sales and customer service and can manage client expectations effectively
- Master at time management and prioritization; you structure your day to drive key activities and get results
- Grit, resilience and a hunger to learn and grow
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of experience in a sales metric-driven environment that’s focused on generating new business relationships
Why you’ll love Altrum:
We want to bring on someone who will thrive in a work environment that’s flexible, fast-paced, fun and where no 2 days are the same. If you share in our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.