Marketing Project Manager
**Candidate must be fluent in French**
Helping organizations around the world celebrate and inspire their people: that's our mission and our real passion! Altrum is a Quebec-based company that has gained international recognition through the various recognition solutions it offers. Our recognition business line is distinguished by workplace recognition solutions that make life easier for HR professionals while optimizing the employee experience.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Project Manager to oversee the development and implementation of initiatives to increase brand awareness, generate quality leads and ensure business line growth. Exciting projects await you, including the launch of our simplified solutions offering (Fall 2023), and the development of new territories.
Your main responsibilities:
- Project Management: Participate in the development and implementation of short, medium and long term marketing initiatives in collaboration with the Business Line Director and external agencies. Analyze the results obtained from the various strategies deployed. Keep up with market and competitive trends in order to make suggestions for improvement.
- Sales Support (Lead Generation): Create, plan and improve website conversion initiatives. Support the sales force in the preparation of marketing tools (brochures, material support, events, etc.).
- Content Marketing (Lead Generation): Develop the editorial calendar and distribute it on our social networks. Ensure an active presence on the various sites. Develop value-added content for our audience (tips, business cases, etc.).
- Relationship marketing (loyalty): Develop and update our CRM segmentation strategy. Develop, schedule and integrate targeted email campaigns with automated sequencing (customers and prospects).
You are perfect for this position because...
- You have a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication or other related training;
- You have 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role in B2B sales;
- You have an excellent command of French and English, both spoken and written;
- You have experience with a CRM (HubSpot, even better!) and with SEO/SEM for campaigns (an asset);
- Technology has no secrets for you (Office 365, social media, Google Analytics, Wordpress, Canva, etc.);
- You are said to be very independent, analytical and solution-oriented;
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, while delivering them on time.
We would like to be perfect for you because we offer ...
- a human company culture;
- a work environment of your choice (remote, hybrid, or at the St-Martin office);
- comprehensive group insurance benefits;
- a group retirement program including a deferred profit sharing plan;
- 3 weeks of vacation + 1.5 weeks during the holiday season + summer schedule;
- recognition programs + numerous virtual and in-person events and activities;
- training and coaching opportunities;
- a formal commitment to environmental, social and governance initiatives (ESG) (carbon footprint reduction plan, support and equalization of charitable donations);
- a referral program;
- and much more!
We want to recruit someone who will thrive in a flexible, fun work environment where no two days are alike. If you share our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day, and Teamwork, Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team that takes pride in the quality of its work and in what it can accomplish collectively.
*The use of the masculine gender in this text is intended to lighten the text.