Junior Graphic Artist
Do you feel alive energized when you celebrate and inspire others? We do too. Altrum is where business, artistry and inspiration come to play. Every day we celebrate achievements and find cool ways to bring them to life.
Your role will be to win business by creating custom awards through innovative design presentations. Care to join us in our quest?
*Note - this is a remote role that will work primarily in English.
Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
- Design capability: Create appropriate 3D and flat views of objects to best describe and showcase designs (Draft) and/or conceptualize design requests within budget (Concept).
- Accuracy & graphic design: Demonstrate attention to detail including following instructions, accurate file creation (spell check, proper resources used, accurate labels, accurate measurements, drawing and views) and execute general design principals.
- Process & workflow: Execute proper protocols, process, and workflow; effectively communicate with Sales and Account Management team to deliver exceptional results.
- Speed: Develop ability to execute target number of designs per day.
- Product feasibility knowledge: Maintain an understanding of our product line including materials, features, and feasibility (how it’s made and production rules)
What success looks like:
In 3 months, you will have learned the products, platforms and processes of the business and completed the Art training program. You will be able to draft both flat and 3D views from instructions provided and create projects daily from those briefs. In 1 year, you will have demonstrated the ability to create complex 3D drafts with ease and maintain high accuracy on executing instructions and design, with minimal rework.
Skills, Traits & Competencies:
- Strong graphic design sense (design principles, type, and 3D layout) with ability to execute vision in a fast-paced environment
- Team player - collaborates easily (in English) with colleagues to create positive and productive working relationships
- Strong work ethic, accountability, and ability to meet deadlines
- Growth mindset - embraces change, open to feedback, and prioritizes improvement
- Technical Skills - computer proficiency on Mac OSX, strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop; working knowledge of a 3D program
Why you’ll love Altrum:
We want to bring on someone who will thrive in a work environment that’s flexible, fast-paced, fun and where no 2 days are the same. We offer a total rewards package including comprehensive group benefits, work-life flexibility, training and coaching opportunities, and team activities.
If you share in our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.
*Submit both your resume and portfolio to be considered.