Business Development Associate, EMEA
Interested in joining a market leader in financial awards with clients and team members across the globe? In an environment where you have autonomy (not micromanagement) and get to grow your sales and business development skills?
As a Business Development Associate, you’ll work alongside an award-winning team to manage & grow established clients and expand sales & new business by contacting and qualifying perspective clients, which are some of the brightest minds in global finance.
Top 5 Responsibilities:
- Prospecting: Generate new business opportunities and identify key decision makers. Research and qualify needs at prospective organizations and clients utilizing tools such as LinkedIn, industry activity data, and staying up to date on industry news. Conduct outreach for lead generation.
- Lead Qualification: Qualify inbound client requests to uncover opportunities with potential growth and secure introductions to all appropriate clientele within the firm.
- Contact Management: Develop contact lists for targeted outreach at under-developed and new accounts. Produce thorough tracking and reporting on prospective clients and lead opportunities.
- Manage our House line: Handle inbound client inquiries and requests, providing exceptional customer service and gathering all client and project-related details. Maintain client relationships through regular contact and customer service.
- Team support: Work with other team members to provide account/client coverage for our Sales team
Keys to success in the role:
- Bachelor’s degree and prior client outreach experience, proven track record of developing new business, and/or success in a previous sales-related position. Experience working with a CRM
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills: you prioritize and structure your day to drive key activities and achieve high quality results efficiently