Business Development Associate, EMEA | Altrum Honors
Helping to celebrate and inspire people is our business, and we’re passionate about it. As a Business Development Associate at Altrum Honors, you’ll help to bring this mission to life by joining a leader in the financial awards space.
If you are looking to grow your sales and business development skills, this is the opportunity to be a key contributor to the Sales team and be coached and mentored by talented individuals. Your role will be to both manage & grow established clients and to expand sales and new business by contacting and qualifying perspective clients, which are some of the brightest minds in global finance.
We offer a total rewards package including comprehensive group benefits, work-life flexibility, training and coaching opportunities, and team activities (think global step challenges, Pub Quizzes, and giant indoor shuffleboard nights). The Business Development Associate will enjoy a hybrid work model and balance their weekly schedule between working remotely and in the office (when deemed safe).
Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
- Prospecting: Generate new business opportunities and identify key decision makers. Research and qualify needs at prospective organizations and clients utilizing tools such as LinkedIn, industry activity data, and staying up to date on industry news. Conduct outreach for lead generation.
- Lead Qualification: Qualify inbound client requests to uncover opportunities with potential growth and secure introductions to all appropriate clientele within the firm.
- Contact Management: Develop contact lists for targeted outreach at under-developed and new accounts. Produce thorough tracking and reporting on prospective clients and lead opportunities.
- Manage our House line: Handle inbound client inquiries and requests, providing exceptional customer service and gathering all client and project-related details. Maintain client relationships through regular contact and customer service.
- Team support: Work with other team members to provide account/client coverage for our Sales team
What success looks like:
In 3-6 months, you know how to qualify new opportunities effectively, demonstrate competency in leveraging our business tools, confidently present our products/service, and have developed strong working relationships with the EMEA team. In 1 year, you have achieved 100% contact quality across our House book of business, have grown relationships and new projects across the House portfolio, effectively use our vehicles to capture opportunities and have developed an understanding and strategy around our ecommerce offering.
Skills, Traits and Competencies:
- Customer service orientation and drive to succeed in a sales role.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Time management: you prioritize and structure your day to drive key activities and get results.
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills and ability to achieve high quality results efficiently.
- Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 1 year of prior client outreach experience and/or a proven track record of developing new business / success in a previous sales-related position.
Why you’ll like it here:
We want to bring on someone who will thrive in a work environment that’s flexible, fast-paced, fun and where no 2 days are the same. If you share in our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.