Helping to celebrate and inspire people is our business, and we’re passionate about it. As an Account Coordinator at Altrum, you will work with our team to bring this mission to life through custom awards and recognition.
You will be a key resource for the Account Management team by providing support on open projects across their portfolio of accounts. By helping to deliver a great customer experience, ensuring continuity of service and timing of projects, you will help us grow new and existing accounts.
We offer a total rewards package including comprehensive group benefits, work-life flexibility, training and coaching opportunities, and company events (think virtual cooking classes, global step challenges and annual guac contests).
Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
- Project support: Proactively support Account Managers to help coordinate and manage new projects from conception to completion; perform set duties in AM project process: project follow-ups, artwork/production file review
- Team coverage: Provide project/client coverage for AM team; serve as flexible resource for Sales team when needed
- Product and process knowledge: Maintain an understanding of customer service protocol, current product knowledge and client-specific procedures required to service existing accounts
- Client service: Expedite resolution of client issues
- Manage shipping: Work with FedEx/UPS/Messenger services - sending, receiving and customs document formation
What success looks like:
In 3-6 months, you demonstrate knowledge of our products and processes, accurately complete task list items, utilize our standard business tool practices, and reduce the amount of follow-up for Account Manager coverage. In 1 year, you have gained experience to influence a sale on a project, display confidence working across the entire Account Management group of portfolios, and proactively contribute to continuous process improvement.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’re a creative problem-solver; you are efficient, resourceful and deliver outstanding solutions
- You have strong customer service skills; you have a way with people and are adept at diffusing a crisis
- You have keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills and can deal with tight deadlines
- You have an unparalleled work ethic – you take pride in getting things done and done well
- You have a college degree and experience in a customer service/client relations environment.
Why you’ll like it here:
We want to bring on someone who will thrive in a work environment that’s flexible, fast-paced, fun and where no 2 days are the same. If you share in our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.