Account Associate | Altrum Honors
Helping to celebrate and inspire people is our business, and we’re passionate about it. As an Account Associate at Altrum Honors, you’ll help to bring this mission to life by joining a leader in the creative deal gift space and an award-winning team.
Your role will be to manage projects and drive profitable sales by leveraging your problem-solving, customer service and sales skills.
We offer a total rewards package including comprehensive group benefits, work-life flexibility, training and coaching opportunities, and company events (think virtual cooking classes, global step challenges and annual guac contests). Our compensation structure is base + commission, with access to a team bonus.
Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
- Project Management: Manage assigned accounts and projects, coordinate projects from the opening of the jobs through sample production to full order. Adopt and demonstrate best practices and use of business tools to ensure effectiveness.
- Sales: Deliver on established sales goals; track growth and sales progress through individual weekly sales and profit reports.
- Stakeholder Relationships: Positively and professionally interact with clients, designers, and vendors on all aspects of the project including concept, design, price, and production to deliver a great client experience
- Account Management: Maintain and develop positive business and client relationships; work with existing clients to review their level of satisfaction and inquire about potential new opportunities
- Continuous Improvement: Adopt and demonstrate a growth mindset, while contributing to own professional development
What success looks like:
In 3-6 months, you demonstrate advanced knowledge of our products and processes, master our business tool practices, and have a clear understanding of all project elements within your client portfolio. In 1 year, you perform consistently in Account Management metrics, which include client satisfaction, Close Ratio, Sales, and Combined Gross Profit. You have built strong relationships on all key accounts across all levels, with an understanding of the needs and opportunities to grow them.
Skills, Traits and Competencies:
- Keen problem-solving skills: you can work independently, think quickly, and take action as needed to deliver outstanding solutions
- Strong understanding of sales process (moving clients to the next step, negotiation, and closing a sale), customer service, and project management
- Quality: you consistently take actions to improve work processes, maintain attention to detail and are committed to high standards of work product
- Excellent team player: you effectively work towards common goals with strong communication skills and a supportive attitude
- A college degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in an account management/client relations environment driving a portfolio of clients and achieving sales metrics
Why you’ll like it here:
We want to bring on someone who will thrive in a work environment that’s flexible, fast-paced, fun and where no 2 days are the same. If you share in our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.