Junior Account Associate
We’re always looking for the best and brightest to join our thriving community. Altrum Honors - the global leader in the creative deal gift industry - is currently looking for friendly, resourceful, and highly motivated individual with 1-2 years of experience for our Junior Account Associate position in lower Manhattan. In this role, you will have a consistent workload, a range of project management responsibilities within the division and perform in a deadline-driven environment. You will be a key support for the Account Management team in developing, managing and growing new and existing accounts.
We want to bring on someone who will thrive in a work environment that’s flexible, fast-paced, fun and where no 2 days are the same. Here at Altrum you’ll:
- Be part of a diverse and successful team where exceptional customer service is a passion.
- Join a global leader where the mission is to celebrate people’s greatest achievements and inspire their people.
- Be supported by managers that that focus on developing strengths and empowering our team members.
- Work with team members who support and encourage each other through recognition.
- Be part of an organization that fosters an open-minded, proactive and caring culture.
If you share in our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.
What will you do?
- Project Management
- Help coordinate and manage new projects from conception to completion
- Serve as a liaison between the Sales, Art and AM teams, factories, vendors, shipping carriers and clients
- Review production files for accuracy before approval
- Assist in preparation of billing documentation, review freight and tax charges
- Source and coordinate research on miscellaneous project management items
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Customer Service
- Maintain an understanding of customer service protocol and client-specific procedures required to service existing accounts
- Take over client coverage when AMs are out of the office – step into the role, move projects forward, and maintain all channels of communication
- Exhibit exceptional teamwork, conflict resolution and customer service skills
- Represent the company to clients, vendors, and new contacts in a professional and positive manner
- Coordinate sales efforts with AMs to achieve departmental goals
- Maintain current product knowledge and help client select products based on existing needs
- Expedite resolution of client issues to ensure client satisfaction meets company standards
- Maintain and develop positive business and client relationships
What type of experience and skills do you have?
- College degree and experience in a customer service/client relations environment.
- Unparalleled work ethic – you derive pride from getting things done and done well
- Strong understanding of sales, customer service, and project management; able to manage client expectations effectively
- Keen problem-solving skills; you can work independently, think quickly and take action as needed
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken, with the ability to interact smoothly, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and capable of dealing with tight deadlines
- Excellent social skills with pleasant personality and professional appearance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Internet browsers