Senior Sales Executive
Delivering happiness through awards and recognition is something we’re pretty passionate about. Care to join us in our quest?
Your role will be to help us maintain our edge in the creative deal gift space by building and maintaining relationships with some of the brightest minds in global finance.
Let’s get right to it. We offer a competitive rewards package including comprehensive group benefits, work-life flexibility, training and coaching opportunities, and company events. Our Sales compensation structure is base + commission, and you’ll inherit a book of business that you can grow.
Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
- Lead Generation: Identify and evaluate business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Client Outreach: Leverage Sales knowledge and professional demeanor to effectively build and maintain key client relationships while capitalizing on opportunities
- Brand Ambassador: Present to current prospective client groups to evangelize Altrum’s business solutions; set up and host client meetings and training sessions. *Some travel required
- Client Discovery: Conduct discovery/needs analysis with investment banking firms; open projects and work with the Account Management team to relay key project information
- Contact Management: Manage contacts and client data in HubSpot CRM; leverage the system to generate additional contacts and sales
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’re bilingual in English (focus) and French. The vast majority of our client base is English-speaking, and you demonstrate a mastery of the language.
- You have excellent relationship-building skills - both over the phone and in person - and leverage your network to drive opportunities
- You have a strong understanding of sales and customer service and can manage client expectations effectively
- You’re a master at time management and prioritization; you structure your day to drive key activities and get results
- You’ve got grit and resilience, with a “can-do” attitude
- You hold a bachelor’s degree and have 3-5 years of experience in a sales metric-driven environment that’s focused on generating new business relationships
Why you’ll love Altrum:
We want to bring on someone who will thrive in a work environment that’s flexible, fast-paced, fun and where no 2 days are the same. Here at Altrum you’ll:
- Be part of a diverse and successful team where exceptional customer service is a passion.
- Join a global leader where the mission is to celebrate people’s greatest achievements and inspire their people.
- Join an agile organization that’s committed to being better tomorrow than today
- Work with team members who support and encourage each other through recognition.
- Be part of an organization that fosters an open-minded, proactive and caring culture.
If you share in our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.