Delivering happiness through awards and recognition is something we’re pretty passionate about. Care to join us in our quest?
Your role will be to help us maintain our edge in the creative deal gift space by building and maintaining relationships with some of the brightest minds in global finance.
Let’s get right to it. We offer a competitive rewards package including comprehensive group benefits, work-life flexibility, training and coaching opportunities, and company events (think Cupcake Wars, PJ game nights and annual guac contests). Our Sales compensation structure is base + commission, and you’ll inherit a book of business that you can grow.
As a Sales Associate you will:
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Maximize revenue growth in your assigned territory
- Conduct discovery/needs analysis with investment banking firms
- Open new projects; work with the Account Management team to relay key project information
- Maintain relationships with clients through the distribution of marketing materials and by providing guidance on our products and procedures
- Present to current prospective client groups to evangelize Altrum’s business solutions; set up and host client meetings and training sessions. *Some travel required
- Manage contacts and client data in HubSpot CRM; leverage the system to generate additional contacts and sales
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Develop professional and technical knowledge by taking advantage of educational and networking opportunities
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You love building connections and meeting new people - both over the phone and in person
- You’ve got grit, resilience and thrive in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment
- You have high ethical values and professionalism
- You’re a team player; you enjoy friendly competition and push your teammates to greater heights with your quest for excellence
- You’re naturally likable; people trust you and always feel you’ve got their best interest in mind
- You’ve got a strong understanding of sales and customer service and are a rock star when it comes to managing client expectations effectively
- You’re energetic and positive, with a “can-do” attitude
- You’re a master at time management and prioritization; you structure your day to drive key activities and get results
- You hold a bachelor’s degree and have experience in a sales metric-driven environment that’s focused on generating new business relationships
Why you’ll love Altrum:
We want to bring on someone who will thrive in a work environment that’s flexible, fast-paced, fun and where no 2 days are the same. Here at Altrum you’ll:
- Be part of a diverse and successful team where exceptional customer service is a passion.
- Join a global leader where the mission is to celebrate people’s greatest achievements and inspire their people.
- Be supported by managers that focus on developing strengths and empowering our team members.
- Work with team members who support and encourage each other through recognition.
- Be part of an organization that fosters an open-minded, proactive and caring culture.
If you share in our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.