Sales Associate (Relationship Management)
Ever wonder if there’s a workplace that truly values YOU? Where you have autonomy (not micromanagement), and your unique talent is recognized and developed? Our business is to celebrate achievements and inspire people. With a mission like ours, we not only walk the talk inside and out – we have fun while we’re doing it.
As a Sales Associate at Altrum, your role will be to help us maintain our edge as the market leader in financial awards by building and maintaining relationships with some of the brightest minds in global finance. Alongside an award-winning team, you’ll create deal toys to celebrate our clients’ achievements. Plus, as a Sales Associate at Altrum, you'll inherit a book of business you can grow!
Top 5 Responsibilities:
- Client Discovery: conduct discovery/needs analysis with investment banking firms; open projects and work with the Account Management team to relay key project information
- Client Outreach: leverage Sales knowledge and professional demeanor to effectively build and maintain key client relationships while capitalizing on opportunities
- Lead Generation: identify and evaluate business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Brand Ambassador: present to current prospective client groups to evangelize Altrum’s business solutions; set up and host client webinars, meetings and training sessions. *Some travel required when deemed safe.
- Contact Management: manage contacts and client data in HubSpot CRM; leverage the system to generate additional contacts and sales
Keys to success in the role:
- Excellent relationship-building skills: ability to build rapport over the phone, video and in person; you leverage your network to drive opportunities
- Sales/Client Service knowledge: Strong understanding of sales and customer service; can manage client expectations effectively
- Time management: you prioritize and structure your day to drive key activities and get results
- Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of experience in a sales metric-driven environment that’s focused on generating new business