Helping to celebrate and inspire people through awards and recognition is what we do on a daily basis. Cool, right? As our Sales Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to take an active role in this mission.
With you as a reliable resource, our Sales team can build and maintain key client relationships and maintain our edge in the creative deal gift space.
Top 5 Responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator:
- Manage our House line: handle inbound client inquiries and requests, providing exceptional customer service and gathering all client and project-related details
- Team coverage: Provide account/client coverage for our Sales team (manage incoming, proactive outreach not expected)
- Manage routine business processes: Help maintain our customer database (HubSpot) and manage our Business Card Embedment process
- Provide meeting and marketing support: Organize and mail marketing materials, gift packages; prepare meeting supplies and coordinate client lunches
- Manage shipping: Work with FedEx/UPS/Messenger services - sending, receiving and customs document formation
You’ll be a great fit if:
- A support role is where you shine, and you’re in it for the long haul
- Clients and colleagues love working with you - you’re calm under pressure, receptive to feedback, and super responsive
- You’re a friendly team player with A+ organizational skills; attention to detail and high quality are your trademarks
- You’re a consummate professional with top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- You have a college degree and/or relevant experience in an administrative, sales support or customer service position; you’re versed in Microsoft Office (CRM experience a plus)
Why you’ll love Altrum:
Our work environment is flexible, fast-paced, fun and no 2 days are the same. Here at Altrum you’ll:
- Be part of a diverse and successful team where exceptional customer service is a passion
- Join a global leader where the mission is to celebrate people’s greatest achievements and inspire their people
- Join an agile organization that’s committed to being better tomorrow than today
- Work with colleagues who support and encourage each other through recognition
- Be part of an organization that fosters an open-minded, proactive and caring culture.
- Take advantage of a competitive rewards package including comprehensive group benefits, training and coaching opportunities, and company events (think Cupcake Wars, PJ game nights and annual guac contests).
If you share in our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.