Sales Executive - EMEA
We’re always looking for the best and brightest to join our thriving community. Altrum Honors - the global leader in the creative deal gift industry - is currently looking for a Sales Executive to join our London team. In this role, you will be responsible for building business by identifying and selling prospects within your assigned territory. You will leverage your expert knowledge and professional demeanor to effectively build and maintain key client relationships while capitalizing on opportunities.
Prior experience in the deal gift industry is a plus.
We want to bring on someone who will thrive in a work environment that’s flexible, fast-paced, fun and where no 2 days are the same. Here at Altrum you’ll:
- Be part of a diverse and successful team where exceptional customer service is a passion
- Join a global leader where the mission is to celebrate people’s greatest achievements and inspire their people
- Be supported by managers that that focus on developing strengths and empowering our team members
- Be part of an organization that fosters an open-minded, proactive and caring culture
- Enjoy several perks including a free gym, international travel, and monthly team activities
If you share in our values of Client Focus, Improvement and Teamwork, then Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.
What will you do?
- Identify business opportunities with existing and prospective clients, evaluate their position in the industry, research and analyze sales options
- Maximize revenue growth in assigned territory, including meeting or exceeding quota levels based on Altrum standards and plan expectations
- Successfully conduct discovery/needs analysis with investment banking firms, managing directors, marketing directors, HR directors, SVPs within your given territory/accounts to evangelize Altrum’s business solutions and acquire new business
- Open new projects and work with the Account Management team to relay key project information
- Maintain relationships with clients – both in person and remotely – through the distribution of marketing materials and by providing support, information, and guidance on our products and procedures
- Prepare and deliver presentations to current prospective client groups; set up and host client meetings and training sessions
- Contact Management – enter and maintain client data in HubSpot system; leverage the system to generate additional contacts and sales
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications; establish personal networks and participate in professional societies.
What type of experience and skills do you have?
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years’ experience in a sales metric-driven environment.
- Experience in a sales role that is focused on generating new business relationships; previous industry experience a plus
- Strong understanding of sales and customer service, able to manage client expectations effectively
- Confident, competitive, and comfortable over the phone
- Energetic, positive, with a “can-do” attitude
- High ethical values and professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as part of a team, while still being and strong individual contributor in a high growth entrepreneurial environment