Helping to celebrate and inspire people through awards and recognition is what we do on a daily basis. Cool, right? As our Sales Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to take an active role in this mission.
With you as a reliable resource, our Sales team can build and maintain key client relationships and maintain our edge in the creative deal gift space.
As the Sales Coordinator, you will:
- Handle inbound client inquiries and requests, providing exceptional customer service and gathering all client and project-related details
- Organize and mail marketing materials, gift packages or meeting supplies
- Assist with email marketing campaigns and contact management; maintain our customer database
- Provide account/client coverage for our Sales Team
- Coordinate weekly team meetings and compile sales report documents
- Provide follow-up and tracking on sales activities
- Create customized reports around Sales Activities, Industry Research and Client and/or Territory Data
- Work with FedEx/UPS/Messenger services - sending, receiving and customs document formation.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- A support role is where you shine, and you’re in it for the long haul
- People love working with you - you’re calm under pressure, receptive to feedback, and super responsive
- You’re a friendly team player with A+ organizational skills
- Attention to detail and high quality are your trademarks
- You take a steady approach to your day and love knocking off tasks
- You handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously and make it look easy
- You’re a consummate professional with top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- You’re versed in Microsoft Office (CRM experience a plus)
- You have a college degree and/or relevant experience in an administrative, sales support or customer service position
Why you’ll love Altrum:
Our work environment is flexible, fast-paced, fun and no 2 days are the same. Here at Altrum you’ll:
- Be part of a diverse and successful team where exceptional customer service is a passion
- Join a global leader where the mission is to celebrate people’s greatest achievements and inspire their people
- Be supported by managers that that focus on developing strengths and empowering our team members
- Work with colleagues who support and encourage each other through recognition
- Be part of an organization that fosters an open-minded, proactive and caring culture.
- Take advantage of a competitive rewards package including comprehensive group benefits, work-life flexibility, training and coaching opportunities, and company events (think Cupcake Wars, PJ game nights and annual guac contests).
If you share in our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.