We’re always looking for the best and brightest to join our thriving community. Altrum Honors - the global leader in the creative deal gift industry - is currently looking for a Sales Assistant to join our team in lower Manhattan. In this role, you will have a range of administrative and customer service responsibilities within the division as you support the Sales team in building and maintaining key client relationships. This role goes beyond typical admin duties – you will use your creative problem-solving skills to create value for our sales, marketing and operations teams as well as our clients.
We want to bring on someone who will thrive in a work environment that’s flexible, fast-paced, fun and where no 2 days are the same. Here at Altrum you’ll:
- Be part of a diverse and successful team where exceptional customer service is a passion
- Join a global leader where the mission is to celebrate people’s greatest achievements and inspire their people
- Be supported by managers that that focus on developing strengths and empowering our team members
- Work with colleagues who support and encourage each other through recognition
- Be part of an organization that fosters an open-minded, proactive and caring culture.
If you share in our values of Client Focus, Improvement and Teamwork, then Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.
What will you do?
- Handle inbound client inquiries and requests, providing exceptional customer service and gathering all client and project related details
- Organize mailing of marketing materials, gift packages or meeting supplies on behalf of Sales team members
- Assist with implementation and continuity of email marketing campaigns, working with Sales Team to ensure all new contacts are captured in outreach
- Generate client contact lists and maintain customer database (inputting data collected from business cards, bank websites & LinkedIn)
- Assist Sales Team with account/client coverage when needed
- Coordinate weekly team meetings and compile sales report documents in preparation for meeting
- Provide follow up and tracking on sales activities when needed
- Generate customized reports around Sales Activities, Industry Research and Client and/or Territory Data when solicited
- Work with FedEx/UPS/Messenger services - sending, receiving and customs document formation.
- Arrange 3rd party shipments (domestic and international).
- Represent the company to clients, vendors, and new contacts in a professional and positive manner
- Exhibit exceptional teamwork and customer service
- Perform other duties as assigned
What type of experience and skills do you have?
- College degree or relevant experience in an administrative or customer service position.
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines, acute attention to detail, and superb organizational skills
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Goal-oriented and motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Internet browsers.