Manager, Sales & Account Management – Canada
Are you passionate about sales and looking to develop your leadership skills?
This is your opportunity. With your expert relationship-building abilities, you’ll grow the business throughout the country to dominate the deal gift space (trophies used to celebrate financial deals) while developing a new sales team in our Montreal office.
Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
- Lead generation: identify and evaluate business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Client outreach: leverage Sales knowledge and professional demeanor to effectively build and maintain key client relationships while capitalizing on opportunities. Present to current prospective client groups to evangelize Altrum’s business solutions; set up and host client meetings and training sessions. *Some travel required
- Contact Management: manage contacts and client data in HubSpot CRM; leverage the system to generate additional contacts and sales
- Team performance: grow metrics such as new projects, closing ratio, gross profit, client satisfaction, employee engagement and retention; drive key Sales activities
- Team support and growth: act as a key support/resource for the team in the Montreal office; serve as point of escalation in addressing and resolving client and internal issues through collaboration with other Managers and Directors; coordinate team member training and serve as a mentor, ensuring continued growth and development; coach team members to maximize performance
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’re bilingual in English (focus) and French. The vast majority of our client base is English-speaking, and you demonstrate a mastery of the language.
- Drive, determination and enthusiasm are your part of your DNA
- You’re a people person who’s able to foster a winning mentality and motivate colleagues to strive for a common goal
- You’re a master at time management and prioritization; you structure your day to drive key activities and get results
- Being a team player is core to your being; you have a passion for supporting and developing your colleagues
- You hold a bachelor’s degree and have 5-7 years of business experience that includes 3+ years in a sales metric-driven environment and 1-2 years managing a team. **Financial Industry experience a plus but not essential
Why you’ll love Altrum:
We want to bring on someone who will thrive in a work environment that’s flexible, fast-paced, fun and where no 2 days are the same. Here at Altrum you’ll:
- Be part of a diverse and successful team where exceptional customer service is a passion.
- Join a global leader where the mission is to celebrate people’s greatest achievements and inspire their people.
- Be part of a supportive, award-winning management team where your opinion counts.
- Be part of a leadership team that focuses on the strengths and development of their colleagues
If you share in our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals.