Manager, Sales & Account Management – Americas
Do you want to make a real difference as a manager? This is your opportunity. With your expert relationship-building and leadership abilities, you’ll help our talented team develop their skills, grow the business throughout the Americas and dominate the deal gift space.
As manager you will:
- Engage in strategic planning and development of key accounts
- Focus on growing team metrics (i.e. new projects, closing ratio, gross profit, client satisfaction, employee engagement)
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, vendors, and team members
- Act as a key support/resource for the Account Management & Sales process related to art (design), production, shipping, vendor relations, lead management, meeting generation and partnerships
- Serve as point of escalation in addressing and resolving client issues; identify problems and collaborate to propose solutions
- Collaborate with managers and team leaders in New York, London & Canada, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Promote continuous improvement with team members through various Lean tools
- Liaise with key support functions including; art update, production support, and staff scheduling
- Coordinate team member coverage
- Conduct performance reviews; report and address behavioral-related matters
- Coordinate team member training and serve as a mentor, ensuring continued growth and development
You’ll be a great fit if:
- Drive, determination and enthusiasm are your part of your DNA
- You’re a people person who’s able to foster a winning mentality and motivate colleagues to strive for a common goal
- Being a team player is core to your being; you have a passion for supporting and developing your colleagues
- You have a solid understanding of how to gauge and increase team engagement
- You innovate and manage change effectively; experience with Lean a plus
- Challenges excite you; you pride yourself on being resilient and helping others find a way forward
- You hold a bachelor’s degree and have 6-10 years of business experience (Operational, Account & Sales Management) that includes 3-4 years managing a team. **Financial Industry experience a plus but not essential
Why you’ll love Altrum:
We want to bring on someone who will thrive in a work environment that’s flexible, fast-paced, fun and where no 2 days are the same. Here at Altrum you’ll:
- Be part of a diverse and successful team where exceptional customer service is a passion.
- Join a global leader where the mission is to celebrate people’s greatest achievements and inspire their people.
- Be part of a supportive, award-winning management team where your opinion counts.
- Be part of a leadership team that focuses on the strengths and development of their colleagues
If you share in our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals.