Junior Graphic Designer
Looking for a place where business, artistry and inspiration come to play? At Altrum, we celebrate achievements in global finance and find cool ways to bring them to life. You’ll get the chance to develop skills and expand your expertise alongside an award-winning team.
Your role as a Junior Graphic Designer will be to win business by creating meaningful, on-time design presentations that honor our clients’ accomplishments (better known as deal toys).
Top 5 Responsibilities:
- Design capability: Create appropriate 3D and flat views of objects to best showcase designs; execute general design principles.
- Design accuracy: Demonstrate attention to detail in following instructions and file creation (spell check, proper resources used, accurate labels, measurements, drawing and views).
- Process & workflow: Execute proper protocols, process and workflow and effectively communicate with sales and account management team to deliver exceptional results.
- Speed: Develop ability to execute target number of designs per day while minimizing reworks.
- Product feasibility knowledge: Maintain an understanding of our product line including materials, features, feasibility and production rules.
Keys to success in the role:
- Experience and technical skills: internship in Graphic Design (or related field); Mac OSX proficiency, strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop; working knowledge of a 3D program
- Strong graphic design sense: (design principles, type, and 3d layout) with ability to execute vision in a fast-paced environment
- Work approach: strong detail orientation, work ethic, accountability and ability to meet deadlines
- Team player: collaborates easily with colleagues and other departments to create positive and productive working relationships
*Submit both your resume and portfolio to be considered.