Junior Graphic Artist
Do you feel alive when you celebrate and inspire others? We do too. Altrum is where business, artistry and inspiration come to play. Every day we celebrate achievements and find cool ways to bring them to life.
Your role will be to win business by creating custom awards through innovative design presentations. Care to join us in our quest?
Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
- Design capability: Create appropriate 3d and flat views of objects to best describe and showcase designs
- Accuracy & graphic design: Demonstrate attention to detail including following instructions, accurate file creation (spell check, proper resources used, accurate labels, accurate measurements, drawing and views) and execute general design principals
- Product feasibility knowledge: Maintain an understanding of our product line including materials, features and feasibility (how it’s made and production rules)
- Process & workflow: Execute proper protocols, process and workflow
- Speed: Develop ability to execute and deliver 3-5 projects with 3 designs each per day
Qualities of the ideal candidate:
- Strong graphic design sense (design principles, type, and 3d layout) with ability to execute vision in a fast-paced environment
- Team player - collaborates easily (in English) with colleagues to create positive and productive working relationships
- Strong work ethic, accountability and ability to meet deadlines
- Highly detail oriented
- Growth mindset - embraces change, open to feedback, and prioritizes improvement
- Enthusiasm - exhibits passion and excitement over work; has a can-do attitude
- Technical Skills - computer proficiency on Mac OSX, strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop; understanding of 3D product design and/or a 3d program is a plus
Why you’ll love Altrum:
We want to bring on someone who will thrive in a work environment that’s flexible, fast-paced, fun and where no 2 days are the same. Here at Altrum you’ll:
- Be part of a diverse and successful team where exceptional customer service is a passion.
- Join a global leader where the mission is to celebrate people’s greatest achievements and inspire their people.
- Join an agile organization that’s committed to being better tomorrow than today
- Work with team members who support and encourage each other through recognition.
- Be part of an organization that fosters an open-minded, proactive and caring culture.
If you share in our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.