Content Marketing Specialist
YOU are a creative storyteller that has a passion for creating compelling content and love measuring its performance just as much. WE are award-winning leaders in the creative deal gift space that believe in autonomy (not micromanagement), developing your unique talents, and making a positive impact on people.
TOGETHER, we could be unstoppable…
As Content Marketing Specialist at Altrum, your role will be to generate leads and drive sales through content creation, optimization and strategy. You’ll help us take our deal toy business to the next level by creating high-quality content on topics our global finance clients really care about and analyzing the impact.
Top 5 Responsibilities
- Produce and manage brand content: create high-quality, compelling content that accurately reflects the true tone and spirit of the Altrum brand; includes blog articles, white papers, social media posts, et al; plan editorial calendar (identify topics and cross-platform content), manage schedule and deadlines
- Drive content strategy: optimize for search (SEO, on-page and off-page elements), convert visitors into leads, promote on appropriate channels, repurpose and refresh existing content
- Manage marketing metrics: leverage tools for analysis and insight (website traffic, visitors, keyword growth, page views, shares, etc.) and report results
- Continual education & training: staying up to date with trends, best practices and platform updates
- Key stakeholder collaboration: work closely with sales, leadership, and subject matter experts to discuss content, recommend activities, understand target audience
Keys to success in the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or a related field and 1-2 years of experience in Marketing Content creation and management
- Exceptional English writing/speaking skills and excellent interpersonal competence; able to maintain and elevate brand standards and integrity
- Proficiency and passion for marketing analytics, technology and reporting; strong command of content performance measurement tools/CRM (HubSpot ideal), and experience making data led decisions
- Naturally curious, out of the box thinker who is passionate about brainstorming new ideas and working through challenges
Target salary range: $52,000 - $65,000