Helping to celebrate and inspire people is our business, and we’re passionate about it. As an Account Coordinator at Altrum, you will work with our team to bring this mission to life through custom awards and recognition.
You will be a key resource for the Account Management team by providing support on open projects across their portfolio of accounts. By helping to deliver a great customer experience, ensuring continuity of service and timing of projects, you will help us grow new and existing accounts.
Safety is a top priority for present and future employees. We have deployed effective remote work routines for all NY employees and will leverage this setup through January 2021 at minimum. As COVID-19 restrictions safely lift, we will adjust; the Account Coordinator will balance their weekly schedule between working remotely and in the office.
As an Account Coordinator, you will focus on:
- Proactively support Account Managers to help coordinate and manage new projects from conception to completion
- Review artwork changes & production files for accuracy before approval
- Follow up on project pipeline to ensure proper client communication and timely execution
- Manage shipping: work with FedEx/UPS/Messenger services - sending, receiving and customs document formation
- Provide project/client coverage for the Account Management team; serve as flexible resource for Sales team when needed
- Maintain an understanding of customer service protocol and client-specific procedures required to service existing accounts
- Maintain current product knowledge and help client select products based on existing needs
- Expedite resolution of client issues to ensure client satisfaction meets company standards
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’re a creative problem-solver; you are efficient, resourceful and deliver outstanding solutions
- Your customer service skills are second to none; you have a way with people and are adept at diffusing a crisis
- You have keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills and can deal with tight deadlines
- You have an unparalleled work ethic – you take pride in getting things done and done well
- You have a college degree and experience in a customer service/client relations environment.
Why you’ll like it here:
Our work environment that’s flexible, fast-paced, fun and no 2 days are the same. Here at Altrum you will:
- Be part of a diverse and successful team where exceptional customer service is a passion.
- Join a global leader where the mission is to celebrate people’s greatest achievements and inspire their people.
- Be supported by managers that that focus on developing strengths and empowering our team members.
- Work with team members who support and encourage each other through recognition.
- Take advantage of a competitive rewards package including comprehensive group benefits, work-life flexibility, training and coaching opportunities, and company events (think global step challenges, PJ game nights and annual guac contests).
If you share in our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.