Helping to celebrate and inspire people is our business, and we’re passionate about it. As an Account Coordinator at Altrum, you’ll work with our team to bring this mission to life through custom awards and recognition.
You will be a key support for the Account Management team in developing, managing and growing new and existing accounts.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’re a creative problem-solver; you’re efficient, resourceful and deliver outstanding solutions
- Your customer service skills are second to none; you have a way with people and are adept at diffusing a crisis
- You have keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills and can deal with tight deadlines
- You have an unparalleled work ethic – you take pride in getting things done and done well
- You have a college degree and experience in a customer service/client relations environment.
Why you’ll like it here:
Our work environment that’s flexible, fast-paced, fun and no 2 days are the same. Here at Altrum you’ll:
- Be part of a diverse and successful team where exceptional customer service is a passion.
- Join a global leader where the mission is to celebrate people’s greatest achievements and inspire their people.
- Be supported by managers that that focus on developing strengths and empowering our team members.
- Work with team members who support and encourage each other through recognition.
- Take advantage of a competitive rewards package including comprehensive group benefits, work-life flexibility, training and coaching opportunities, and company events (think Cupcake Wars, PJ game nights and annual guac contests).
If you share in our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.
As an Account Coordinator, you’ll focus on:
- Project Management
- Proactively work with Account Managers to help coordinate and manage new projects from conception to completion
- Review artwork changes & production files for accuracy before approval
- Manage third party purchasing & tracking with outside suppliers
- Follow up on production pipeline to ensure timely delivery; proactively address/resolve production issues meeting client expectations
- Customer Service
- Maintain an understanding of customer service protocol and client-specific procedures required to service existing accounts
- Provide client coverage when AMs are out of the office – step into the role, move projects forward, and maintain all channels of communication
- Exhibit exceptional teamwork, conflict resolution and customer service skills
- Maintain current product knowledge and help client select products based on existing needs
- Expedite resolution of client issues to ensure client satisfaction meets company standards
- Maintain and develop positive business and client relationships