Junior Account Manager
Helping to celebrate and inspire people is our business, and we’re passionate about it. As an Account Associate at Altrum, you’ll help to bring this mission to life by joining a leader in the creative deal gift space.
Your role will be to use problem-solving, customer service and sales skills to manage projects and drive profitable sales.
Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
- Manage assigned accounts and projects; coordinate projects from the opening of the jobs through sample production to full order
- Positively and professionally interact with clients, team members, designers, factories and vendors on all aspects of the project, including concept, design, price and production
- Deliver on established sales goals; track growth and sales progress through individual weekly sales and profit reports
- Maintain and develop positive business and client relationships; work with existing clients to review their level of satisfaction and inquire about potential new opportunities
- Maintain an understanding of customer service protocol and client-specific procedures required to service existing accounts
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’re bilingual, in English (focus) and French. The vast majority of our client base is English-speaking, and you demonstrate a mastery of the language.
- You’re a creative problem-solver; you’re efficient, resourceful and deliver outstanding solutions
- You have a strong understanding of sales, customer service, and project management; you’re able to manage client expectations effectively
- You focus on quality; you consistently take actions to improve work processes, maintain attention to detail and are committed to high standards of work product
- You’re an excellent team player; you effectively work towards common goals with strong communication skills and a supportive attitude
- You have a college degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in an account management/client relations environment (previous industry experience a plus)
Why you’ll like it here:
Our work environment that’s flexible, fast-paced, fun and no 2 days are the same. Here at Altrum you’ll:
- Be part of a diverse and successful team where exceptional customer service is a passion.
- Join a global leader where the mission is to celebrate people’s greatest achievements and inspire their people.
- Join an agile organization that’s committed to being better tomorrow than today
- Work with team members who support and encourage each other through recognition.
- Take advantage of a competitive rewards package including comprehensive group benefits, work-life flexibility, and training and coaching opportunities
If you share in our values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then Altrum is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.
Please send your resume in English and in French if possible.